Well, Jones, to be fair to Dr Glumac, I do not see where he is verbalizing
support for Mills' theoretical underpinnings. Scientific progress is based
on having the funds and initiative to move forward. It is not surprising
that as a contractee to Mills, Glumac was not asked to check for photon
emission the absence of which would tend to invalidate Mills' hypothesis.
It is Sunday morning and as a nominal Christian my little prayer for the
day  would be that a fellow scientist to Glumac would notice this report
and have the guts and initiative (and the funds) to replicate the work as
well as check for photon emission. Reproducibility is the bugbear of the
LENR field. This experiment seems to be astonishingly simple from a
technologic perspective, take some chemicals you bought from Sigma-Aldrich
and heat them to 300 degrees

Steve High