So....a presumably capable researcher puts hydroxy nickel in a sealed crucible,
matches it with an equal mass of indium, heats the crucibles to 300 degrees and
measures an elevated heat signature from the active crucible. This result is
invalidated because there are no hydrinos? I would prefer to see if the
experiment can stand on its own legs, and being relatively simple in design,
get replicated in short order. If anyone listening has access to a differential
scanning calorimeter you could probably do it yourself.

Steve High