It's my understanding that people in high demand in the media get paid for
their appearances.  And they go on lecture tours, where the lecture fees
paid to them can run into 6 figures per lecture.  That's how famous you
could become.  You could also close off Lenr-canr.org to all but paying
members, like Krivit tried to do.  You could write another book.  It
doesn't have to be technical, it's just the back stories that people like
to hear -- like how crotchety Dr. Arata was (assuming he would be gone by
the time you write the book) or how defkalion didn't pay you $1400.  And
then there's consulting, like what Dr. Kim is doing for Cyclone Power.  How
much do you think Capstone Turbine would pay you to bring them up to speed
on current thinking within the CF community.  You are about to become a hot
commodity.  I hope.