Uh, yeah... what he said.

He's just so much more eloquent than I am.   Mats Lewan wrote his book.  I
never heard of Mats before Rossi came on the scene.  I heard of Jed well
before that.

Write that book, Jed.  Before the media frenzy.  Because after the media
shark feeding festival starts, you won't have time.

I'll even help you, if I can.