On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

be sure all the people will consider cold fusion as a black swan event,
> while it is predictable in principle since 1990, and more or less planned
> since 2010.

I think the spread of cold fusion will be a black swan event, even if we've
seen evidence for it for two decades.  If it can be commercialized, and it
doesn't cause cancer within a 2 km radius or beckon forth giant sea
monsters, I think in its implications it will rank somewhere between the
industrial revolution and the discovery of fire.  It will turn the modern
economy upside down.

Eric