On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:51 AM, John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kevin, I think you failed to account for CME and sunspot activity being
very low.

Elevated sunspot activity is related to aberrant behavior.
This will reduce the odds of a sudden reASSesment by Blaze down another
0.013% down to 7.077%
 ***Well, that's a good point.  In addition, there is the spot market price
of Preparation H.  However, I notice that you're using four significant
figures and I'm using three. Your 7.077% would get rounded up and make it
7.08% in my dataset.   My data isn't accurate enough to go down as far as
you have.  Do you have a better data collection scheme?  If so, please let
us all know.

So with your input about sunspots & CMEs, and the Preparation H thing, I am
constrained to reduce the odds of a sudden reASSesment by Blaze down to
7.06%.  We appear to be very close in our analysis.  However, there is
little doubt that blaze would take the difference and see it as a reason to
downgrade Rossi-Being-Real another 10%.