From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:23 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Dynamic nuclear polarization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_nuclear_polarisation

Dynamic nuclear polarization results from transferring spin polarization from
electrons to the nuclei, thereby aligning the nuclear spins to the extent that
electron spins are aligned.

Microwaves are used to adjust nuclear spin through electron orbital
manipulation in a nuclear magnetic resonance process to enhance the RF
emissions of weakly emitting nuclear resonate compounds.

Whatever enhances RF emissions from nuclear spin adjustment will depress the
LENR reaction. Rossi could use this phenomenon to depress runaway LENR
overheating when imeltdown begins to set in.

Furthermore, with this new reaction control procedure, Rossi could use dynamic
nuclear polarization to run his reactor at a very high COP well into the
dangerous meltdown zone if he came up with a quick response control process
that depressed and dampened LENR activity via microwave activation at the
proper resonant frequency and at an advanced critical temperature breakpoint.