particles are waves. In order to place a particle in a confining volume,
its wave form must fit into that volume in an integral number of complete
wave cycles. In order for a wave to be viable, it must always complete its
cycle. This wave nature of particles is the basis of quantum mechanics.

With hydrinos, other electrons change the waveform of the orbiting electron
through many body interactions and the orbit of that hydrino electron
changes to be compatible with the change of that electron's waveform.

A magnetic field can change the waveform of a particle and the associated
change in its orbit and associated photon emissions is defined as the
Zeeman effect.

Many thing can effect the waveform of the electron and there are loads of
effects including the fractional quantum Hall effect when the electron is
confined in two dimensions.