Dear Jones,

It is my duty to be the first to do hara-kiri-seppukku if the
cracking-hydroton combination will be demonstrated to be real-see more
about what I wrote some 2 years ago and have not retracted:

SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING ED STORMS’ NEW LENR THEORY.

*http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/some-questions-regarding-ed-storms-new.html
<http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/some-questions-regarding-ed-storms-new.html>*
  Ed Storms' answers to 5 questions. Questions No. 6 and 7

*http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/ed-storms-answers-to-5-questions.html
<http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/ed-storms-answers-to-5-questions.html>*

*LENR AND THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD*

*http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/lenr-and-scientific-method-subject-of.html
<http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/06/lenr-and-scientific-method-subject-of.html>*

Now, cracks actually can be studied, are they predominantly monodimensional
as it is probably desired- chennels or bidimensional, can cracking be
controlled? It has much to do with metallurgy. Some experiments could be
done with nanotubes- probably if the material of the walls is not relevant.

If Ed is right, I will gladly apologize in any case. As I have shown inthe
VUCA paper, we need ceratainties.

Peter