Jones,

I think you did not understand or agree with what I said previously in
bullet 4).

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>                 From: Bob Higgins

>                 Consider that the DDL state is regarded as being about 511

keV less than H in normal ground state.  The mass energy difference between

2 ground state H atoms and a ground state D atom is 1.66 MeV… So, now the

H#2 molecule may only be 1.66 - 2(.511) - (.1) = 538 keV different than the

ground state D.

> Agreed. This 538 keV is still too large to go unnoticed without a step-down

process but it does bring to mind the other possibility which itself is the

downshifting mechanism itself – especially if the this DDL state is, in

essence – dark matter. Mills and others believe this to be true.

What I previously explained in 4) was that when the H#2 fuses, one electron
ends up becoming part of a neutron (inverse beta) and the other electron is
still in a fractional DDL orbital.  When the nucleus gives off its residual
538 keV, it does so by giving it to the electron in that degenerate
orbital.  It will take 511 keV of the 538 keV to elevate the electron back
to the ground state, so at that point, there is only 27 keV left in
electron kinetic energy (in my previous post I made a stupid mental
subtraction error and came out with 22 keV, but in this example, it is 27
keV).  Since it only takes about 16 eV to ionize the atom, the electron
continues on its way with essentially 27 keV of energy and the deuterium
ion is left.  I am not sure how and when the kinetic energy will be divided
between the deuterium nucleus and the electron  [Would the two only divide
the 27 keV?].

Even still, this is much closer to the 3.5 keV x-ray in the dark matter.

Bob H.