On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

What happens in the endothermic energy case where energy is delivered to
> enable the reaction.

I'm not sure.  Perhaps the force of the incident beam is strong enough to
give rise to endothermic reactions that would otherwise be energetically
forbidden.

> As in Mizuno, when deuterium becomes podium.

I suspect this is the OP process:  (X)Ni + d → (X+1)Ni + p.  Note that this
is exothermic.

> Is the energy delivered as a gamma ray or is it sent over in discrete low
> energy quanta?

Since no gammas are detected, I assume none impart energy for endothermic
reactions.  I'm not all that confident I understand the details of the
endotherm in Mizuno's experiments.

Eric