On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What happens in the endothermic energy case where energy is delivered to
> enable the reaction. As in Mizuno, when deuterium becomes podium.

***Well, perhaps you made a joke without realizing it... how does deuterium
become a podium?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_tTQkb2p32Pi43W_57tPRBA6_IVsB-9Ss6jZH9v-5V0jpT5_1sQ

At any rate, I could not work backwards to decipher what you were trying to
say.

What I think happens in the "endothermic case" is that it is the natural
pathway to generating high energy LENR.  You have to COOL things down to
generate BECs (Hu, Sinha, Kim) and then once BECs are formed, you have
nuclear reactions.  There is a slight transition point when BECs are
forming and start generating high energy reactions, emitting gammas before
the device settles into a more stable LENR state.  Rossi was very careful
not to let Celani measure these telltale gammas.  MFMP recently saw these
Gammas.  They only occur in one phase of the reaction and then they stop.
Focardi probably got cancer as a result of being exposed to these gammas.