  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Is the SunCell a titanium burner?

  The Sun Cell will produce a huge amount of RF. The wide spread deployment of
the Sun Cell will be the end of the smart phone era.

  On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson
<orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

    From Steve High

    > It occurred to me to consider the heat dissipation issue in terms of

    > 100 watt incandescent light bulbs, acknowledging that most of the

    > energy emitted  from an incandescent bulb is in the form of heat. So

    > how many 100 watt incandescent bulbs would be equivalent to the 15

    > megawatts of excess heat energy? My math tells me 150,000. Mill's

    > engineers will need to come up with a way to disperse the heat of

    > 150,000 100 watt bulbs from a one by one by one meter box. I still

    > think that's going to take some work.

    If your calculations are correct I would agree. It seemed to me as if Mills
was dismissing the presumed heat generated as a byproduct. It was as if he
simply wasn't interested in the heat. Granted, he wasn't against the idea of
collecting heat for industrial use. It was more a matter that Mills seemed, at
least to me, to be much more interested in collecting the light spectrum for PV
cell conversion. (Presumably it would be a far more direct way of generating
electricity than from heat & steam.) It's almost as if Mills may be missing the
much bigger goldmine here of what is presumed to be a huge amount of generated
heat that perhaps in the end may very well have very good industrial
applications. This may include the possibility of generating electricity the
old fashion way via from steam which in turn, turn turbines to generate it.

    That said, I am still under the impression that the engineering firms
involved would have to be aware of the theoretical amount of heat that is
predicted to be generated. Therefore, they will need to address the matter. I
don't get the impression that they have been intimidated. My POV is: they are,
after all, engineers, and good engineers love a good challenge.

    Perhaps we may eventually end up seeing how "good" they are... or not.

    Regards,

    Steven Vincent Johnson

    svjart.orionworks.com

    zazzle.com/orionworks