From: Kevin O'Malley

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luttinger_liquid
                What do you think?

For application to LENR, a 1D state of fermions (presumably found inside
CNT) would need to apply to protons at elevated temperature. As is the case
with the BEC, we can get around the cryogenic restriction by viewing the
state as transitory at higher temperatures. It probably would help to have a
magnetic field, and to have the CNT arranged parallel to the field lines in
order to limit freedom of movement (in the same way as cryogenics limits
freedom of movement).

The best proof would be something like a variant of Cravens experiment,
where “activated carbon” is replaced with CNT. I would love to see this
done. If I had the funds, it would be near the top of the list.