From: Jed Rothwell
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 8:10 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: BLP picks up another 11 M from investors

<pjvannoor...@caiway.nl> wrote:

  The theory of R.Mills corrects a crucial flaw in the current atomic model.
  In R.Mills theory the electron is not described as a pointsource but as an
extended current which flows
  in such a way that stable solutions of the Maxwell equations arise which
correspond to the normal quantum levels.

I am aware of that. I cannot judge the theory, but my point is that having a
theory is not, in itself, proof that your experimental claims are true. The
theory might be right while the experiments are wrong. Or vice versa. Or they
might both be wrong. There is really no connection, until such time as the
theory makes many successful predictions and allows control and scale up of the
reaction. That has not happened with Mills yet. In his latest tests he is
running small explosions. This is far from having a controlled energy producing
device. Granted it might lead to such devices, perhaps similar to the way
periodically exploding gasoline in an internal combustion engine produces
continuous vehicle propulsion.