This is not OT since this is science.

A few threads ago, a fellow here challenged me to provide evidence for the
inaccuracy claims I made about radioneucleotide dating.  It took me some time
to find it but here are some:

1.  Living Mollusk Shells dated 2300 years old - Science vol 141, pp634-637

2.  Freshly Killed Seal dated 1300 years old - Antarctic Journal vol 6,
Sept-Oct `971 p.211

3.  Shells from Living snails dated 27,000 years old - Science Vol 224, 1984
p58-61

4.  Vollosovitch Mammoth: one part 29,500 years old, another part 44,000 years
old - Troy L Pewe Quaternary Stratigraphic Nomenclature in Unglaciated Central
Alaska Geological Survey Professional Paper #62

5.  Dino (frozen baby mammoth): one part 40,000 years old, another part 26,000
years old, wood around mammoth 9-10,000 years old - Troy L Pewe Quaternary
Stratigraphic Nomenclature in Unglaciated Central Alaska Geological Survey
Professional Paper #62

6.  Fairbanks creek mammoth: lower leg dated 15,380 years old, skin and flesh
21,300 years old - Harold E. Anthony "Nature's Deep Freeze" Natural History
Sept 1949 p300

7.  2 mammoths found in Alaska: one was 22,850 years old, the other 16,150
years old - Robert M. Thorson and R Dale Guthrie :Stratigraphy of the Colorado
Creek Mammoth locality Alaska" Quaternary Research Vol 37, March 1992 pp214-228

8.  Eleven skeletons of earliest human remains in the western hemisphere all
dated less than 5000 years old. - R.E. Taylor "Major Revisions in the
Pleistocene Age Assignments for North American Human Skeletons by C-14
Accelerator Mass Spectrometry", American Antiquity Vol 50 no. 1, 1985 pp136-140

9  Ngadong river beds dated 300,000 years old plus or minus 300,000 years
(that's right, the error is the same as the age) - Birdsell. J.B. Human
Evolution (Chicago: Rand McNally 1975) p295

There are many more example but I got tired of typing.

Enjoy looking up the references.

Next!

Jojo