  From: Daniel Rocha
  To: John Milstone
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 11:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Accuracy of Carbon Dating

  Jojo, my dear multidimensional lizard, sometimes a careless mammoth will have
an accident, shit happens for many thousands of years.

  An object that you know is from after 1950 will give wrong results.

  You want to talk about C dating, so you were dishonest. Bad Christian. K-Ar
dates is specially prone to errors. You have to be careful. So that measurement
just meant that the river is younger than 600.000 years. That's useful
information, depending on what you want.

  --
  Daniel Rocha - RJ
  danieldi...@gmail.com