Hi,
[snip]
>Robin--
>
>How does a 6.-- Mev proton give up its energy without some gammas x-rays
>showing up?
>
>Bob

It probably doesn't, however I only said that such reactions might be possible,
not that they would explain everything. Furthermore the number of gammas would
probably be thousands of time less than from fission reactions, which could
still make these reactions very useful in their own right, if they exist.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk