Jed, I think it hangs together with money or perhaps better greed.
Many people in this group can see the big light in the end of the tunnel
and I think it looks like "$ Billion $".
Then envy and greed makes for salty and sometimes downright insulting
comments.
I think it is a pity. As a group we could accomplish a lot.
Share and you will receive. ( No, not a bible verse.)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM