You take seriously the Gamberale and dismiss the demo.
Backflow- at minimal flow values can cause some errors . OK how great t
these errors can be at normal flow values?

OK, look to the important things:
1- the spark plugs begin to work thr reaction is reiggered, in short time
out put jumps from 2kW to 7 or 5kw, fast and natural- how can you fake this
with to valves and one flowmeter- see how consistently the values of heat
are evoluting?

2- test of July 23, Mats blows the current deep degassing ia incomplere
and the values of heat ar 40% lower than the previous day. Can we fake it?

3- if you do not understand the role and importance f deep degassinh, and
after a H test, without proper standardized degassing yiou will obtain a
false positive and you will say jubilating- with Argon the system also
works!

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck