Foks0904 . <foks0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jones -- Posting private correspondences is a quasi-childish thing to do,
> something Krivit specializes in. You're not "blowing the lid" off some
> amazing story.

Well I do not see anything wrong with posting that. It does not seem
private to me. But as I said, all of these issues were addressed in the
literature by Miles, and also by McKubre and even by me. So I think that
before you "blow off the lid" you should check to see whether you are right
or wrong. In this case, the analysis is completely wrong.

By the way, Miles, McKubre and I patiently explained all this to Krivit. I
gave him links to my paper and to my sources -- would say the same thing
only with more detail in a more professional presentation. Krivit either
ignored us or he failed to understand what we were saying.

It is not really that complicated. It is easy to distinguish between a leak
and *in situ* production. Several techniques were employed to do this, and
they are listed in the papers. I trust that Jones will quickly see what I
am getting at here, and retract his statements.

By the way, Storms pointed out the same thing about tritium production. He
showed examples of what happens when you do add tritium from the outside,
deliberately. It does not look like the spontaneous production of tritium
in the cell. You cannot make it look like that. No instrument is capable of
doing that.