I will save anyone the trouble of asking Mills.

He absolutely and unequivocally says that there is no helium formation as a
result of the hydrino reaction.

Robin and others have tried to plow a pathway between LENR and BLP with the
suggestion that hydrinos could facilitate the fusion reaction, and that
hypothesis does make sense - but only if you are convinced of fusion as the end
result.

The bottom line - even if f/H could facilitate fusion – there would be some
gamma radiation. All of that gamma radiation cannot be hidden, especially not
in an “invented” channel, which is not known to exist in physics anyway.

Since there is almost no gamma radiation in LENR, there is almost no fusion in
LENR. It’s really not that complicated.

Jones

From: Peter Gluck

No sorry I have only told that you can ask Mills. Not more not less. But he is
against any connection of hydrinos with CF, LENR. Sorry for the confusion.

Peter