Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't imagine how, but perhaps what was left behind inside the reactor
> when added to the ash would show that no isotopic shifts took place.

Sorry, but that makes no sense. The material that came out proves there are
isotopic shifts. What stayed behind cannot "unprove" that. What did you
have in mind? That the other isotopes all got left behind? That would be an
isotope separation technology of a totally unexpected and inexplicable new
type. It would be as miraculous as transmutation.

Also, if you "cannot imagine how" then your assertion has no place in a
serious scientific discussion. You have to imagine how, and other people
have to agree that what you imagine is plausible. This is not a fantasy
role playing game, where you can invoke dragons or miracles.