From: Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 12:06 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Pomp weighs in

P29:

By the researchers calculations there are 3MWh released from transmutation of
Li7, and Ni isotopes, and supposedly all of the other initial chemicals
transmuted into Ni too as not present in Ash (which would release huge, though
unquantified amounts of binding energy), yet only 1.5MWh output recorded, and
calorimetry which is supposed to be accurate to ~10%.

more magic involved? fusion + fission transmutations that release copious
neutrinos with no gammas, betas, neutrons or alphas?

It's starting to smell.