From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:13 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Pomp weighs in

I agree with you that it is quite a coincidence for them to stop the
reaction at exactly the right time without having information from Rossi.
My main questions concern the actual quantity of material that is recovered
as ash.  Is it stated that essentially all of the powder inserted is
recaptured to test?  It seem much more likely that a significant proportion
of the material becomes attached to the interior of the device due to
melting, vapor deposition, etc.

Dave