De-cloaking long term lurker.
Latest test result issues that raise my suspicions:

   - The uniformity of the Ni ash concerns me, the burn mechanism somehow
   converts all natural Ni isotopes (smaller and larger!! so fusion and
   fission in evidence) to Ni62, but with miraculously no radioactive isotopes
   produced?
   - The test is stopped at a pre-determined time where all the Ni just
   happens to have been converted, and nearly all the Li7, Rossi must have
   done exhaustive development to judge it so perfectly.
   - Huge consumption of Li, Ni 'fuel' - almost to exhaustion, yet the
   reaction power and COP appears to not change significantly through the
   test.  To me that is exceptionally strange (practically magical) behaviour.

If I were setting up a fake there are simple means to get power into the
unit invisibly- like IR or UV lasers, fiber lasers, x-ray tubes, focused
microwaves etc but I don't have enough info about the setup and facilities
to make any judgement on things like this.  I'm happy with black box
reactor approach, and optical thermography/calorimetry is OK for these
COPs, but flow calorimetry would be better.  Unless and until truly
independent testers have full control over the environment and calorimetry
in facilities not controlled by Rossi these tests will not convince the
world.

I'll continue to observe, and hold some hope, but given the track record of
sub-par demos and rumours of unpublished negative results I will need
independent external testing by other than old associates of Rossi.