NiH2 >Zn*> Ni + He

2H(1) + Ni(64) > Zn(66)* Step1
Zn(66)* > Ni(62) + He(4) Step 2

You also suffer from the nuclear physics syndrome where reactions are fixed
over all systems. Each LENR system has a unique transmutation
character based on the way the magnetic field emitters  are deployed. In
fact, each nickel particle produces a different reaction.

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com