I think this report was very good from many aspects. I understand from the
comments that the Pomp's of this world now have one and only one way to
deny the existence of Rossi's E-cat and that is to say that Rossi is an
fraud and a magician.
As much as I want to be critical and as much as it is OK to be skeptic,
 there are too many people involved in the process to say that fraud is an
option. I am sure that Rossi have had to demonstrate that the E=cat works
for his investors-they do not want to lose capital. I know that the people
doing the test are concerned about there reputation - they do not want to
lose credibility as scientists.
If Rossi is able to fool us all I am sure that he could go to Vegas and
compete with David Copperfield earning much more money. (and status). The
alternative is that all others involved are :) Nae!!

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM