Again how serious this is depends on the temperature difference between the
inner and outer shell no. If that was serious you would expect
the top edge of a picture of the hot cat to have unsharp color shade
because the top edge should represent the heat of the outer shell. I have
not find such an indication and either it is completely black or the
difference is neglible. Am I wrong?