Particle 1 was analyzed and found to contain Ni62. Its photo shows that its
tubercles were not melted and the particle was therefore cold. Your
reasoning must be reversed. Particle 1 came from the COLDEST part of the
reactor. The induction coil is also cold and must have been located close
to the nickel powder.