f I read the information correctly reactor is only transparent to I.R. below a wavelength of about 5 microns ( almost 0% transmissive at wavelengths longer than 5 microns) and they used I.R. cameras that were sensitive in the range of 7.5 microns and 13 microns. Therefor the cameras would never detect any I.R. (of very, very, little <1% ) emitted from the inside of the reactor. The reactor was opaque to infrared from the interior of the reactor.

Robert Dorr

At 05:41 PM 10/11/2014, you wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

...and besides there is the "little" matter of all that excess energy.

"All that excess?"

In fact, here is nothing that can be called scientifically proved excess
energy at all... this is because the experiment is fatally flawed in using a
IR translucent reactor - and failing to coat it with a black coating - which
any grad student would know to do.

Where were the Swedes? Asleep at the wheel?

Apparently, there is an small hermetically sealed ampoule inside the
alumina, containing reactants. This ampoule is inside the larger translucent
tube, and there is net gain from it. We can agree on that.

The calculations of an expert with whom I am corresponding thinks the excess
could be in the range of COP 1.2 to 1.5 based on an assumed size for this
ampoule. It cannot be large. If it were to fill the entire open space, then
OK gain would be larger but far below the claim. Yet this is still gain and
I am overjoyed by that but not by these problems with the isotopes. That
stinks.

Anyway, I would not classify this result as "all that excess"... and in fact
the low COP could explain why these other things (suspicious isotopic
anomalies) have been included in a report that is well below expectations.

I will agree there is some gain, but perhaps half of what is claimed. That
provides "motivation" for fraud - when one is on record as claiming much
more.

Jones

-----
No virus found in this message.