> That toy is most definitively the thing in that photo.

> http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2014/10/31/12/76/xz/pohi

wdpgkk.jpg

Yup. Looks like a pretty good match to me too.

But then, there's always the counter argument. You know... the argument where
the toy manufacturer was influenced to create this particular alien model in
order to generate disinformation. It's been done before. Agents seed a secret
aircraft crash location with bogus scraps of other known aircraft parts in
order to throw investigators off the track.

So again, who knows.

As for me. I'm not betting on this being authentic. But then, perhaps the
disinformation campaign was successful.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com