I have spoken to Boyd on the phone and I have interest in a few of his
patents and I believe they are genuinely exposing the nature of hidden
physics (the Aether).

And I believe in aliens visiting earth...

But the resemblance is too spot on unless the toy was based on that exact
photo.

Unless of course every alien of the species is an identical clone and the
toy is a remarkably perfect detailed recreation in every minute detail of
this identical clone race right down to the colouring, look on the face,
degree the eyes are open.

My suspension of belief doesn't stretch THAT far, and I give it regular
workouts.

John