From: "Blaze Spinnaker" <blazespinna...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:49:08 AM

> David, Rossi is agreeing on JONP that they need to use gas as well. My
> question is though if they can use gas, why not use a self-feedback system.

Might be that the adjustment of temperature needs to be controlled quickly ...
and one full ecat responds too slowly to feed another. We already have a "cat
and mouse" but no details at all on what it might be or how it might work.

It's still very early in the engineering cycle to go to more complicated
systems. They can make plenty of money from a COP=6 thermal system, even with
an electric drive.