Am 02.03.2006 um 19:51 schrieb res:

It should not just be a gray window, there should also be some 3D inside
- the attached screenshot is how it should look right after starting.
Pressing the cursor keys should move things around.

I also see the keypresses in the console, but no image, strange.
However, my problems with terangreal seem to be not (solely?) related to wxmac.

I did some more testing, using again a3dldemo as server:

a3dldemo --none --axes

I checked the result with mesh, and saw that the walls and all five axis-boxes were there, at the correct locations, and with textures loaded (prop read gives raw file contents of textures).

Terangreal (non-wx-variant) shows the usual checkered background, and a big white box
obscuring my view. Nothing new here, but...

I then remembered the barebones browser "vostest" in CrystalSpace and gave that one a try.
To my amazement, I could actually move around with it!

However, from the five axis-boxes only four were present, the origin box, +X, -X, -Z.
The +Z box was missing, even though its position was verified with mesh.
Also, the boxes have proper textures, but the walls do not, even though they are all
PNG (so it cannot be a library problem there).

This at least solves the mystery of the white box in my previous screenshots, it obviously
was the origin box, just from a viewpoint very very close.

Screenshot attached. I'll keep digging...

Regards, KAO