I'll have to dig it up...  It's not the default world because it is
bigger and more detailed and takes longer to download.

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 03:35:52AM -0700, S Mattison wrote:
> I like the world with the tree model. I think it should be a very peaceful
> place to meditate. What URL may I find it at? I would rather have that than
> a pyramid, I think. No offense. =\
>
> -Steve
>
> "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both."
>
> On 12/1/06, Lalo Martins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >To those planning to do that: despite the far-reaching changes in s5,
> >"Creating Interreality" (the document in the "Manual" link in
> >interreality.org) is still a very good introduction, and apart from the
> >code examples, it mostly still applies to s5 too.  I found it very
> >illuminating to read.

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]