One thing I've been wondering about -- while their primitives seem to be
a pretty clever solution to the bandwidth problem, is their graphics
architechture completely committed to being based on prims?  With the
rest of the world being based on straight triangle meshes or surface
patches, their graphics model seems to be completely unable to keep up
with the state of the art in 3D graphics.

That said, prims are something I'd like to incorporate into VOS,
eventually.

--
[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]