On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 08:59:34AM -0500, Reed Hedges wrote:
> So this is really "Interreality 3D" requirements, not just VOS
> requirements? Also, that means that non-3D applications are outside the
> scope of this particular document?

Right, this is focusing on the 3D stuff.  The point is to have a
complete and honest accounting of what we want to do, and then derive
the requirements for the VOS layer based specific end-user requirements.
We could include the HyperVOS web stuff, but that might be a
distraction.

> I'd like to add stuff about talking/chatting/presence, should this be in
> a new section or under multiuser?. Also maybe a few items about the
> editing UI. Under authoring?

Yea, file those under multiuser and authoring.  The actual document is
committed to the s5 branch under doc/manual (replacing the old VOS
manual) if you want to make your changes there, or you can post them to
the list.

--
[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]