On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 13:31 -0400, Peter Amstutz wrote:
> The Inquirer article mentions the GPL but I can't find any indication of
> licensing terms on Sun's own Project Darkstar page, except for the SDK
> download which appears to be a very restrictive "non-commercial"
> license.  They say "open source" right on the first page, but I can't
> find any indication that they actually mean it.

Here is the chief architects blog(Mar. 7) about that Sun Labs East
picked it up:

Darkstar goes Open Source and other updates-
http://blogs.sun.com/gameguy/entry/darkstar_goes_open_source_and

"The Open Source model is ideal for the small developer. Build your
product. Start making money. And then, when you have income, hire the
authors of the technology you are based on to support that enterprise.
Its a "no front load" scheme which is ideal for those with talent and
creativity but not a lot of cash."

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:27:49AM -0700, HEBLACK, J wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 09:57 -0400, Peter Amstutz wrote:
> > > It's potentially interesting, although the details seem a bit thin at
> > > the moment -- there doesn't seem to be any obvious documentation on its
> > > architechture.  It's also non-free software (in the GNU/FSF sense) which
> > > is a drag.
> >
> > Well here is maybe a better "vaporware" article which talks of darkstar
> > in terms of GNU and C++ and assembly wrappers:
> > Sun talks about Darkstar cunning plan
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=38137

Entrante.fir
Search name: excremento
Find items: If any criteria are met
Sender contains unclean
Recipients contains unclean
Subject contains unclean
Message Body contains unclean
Source Account is HEBLACK, J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Then Move to Folder Inbox/Air alert