Ahmad Ripai wrote:
I just installed voyage linux 0.5.2 by using Live CD, and i tried to
sync the time with nearest NTP server. at the first time it works
properly, but after a few minutes, why Voyage linux is always late to
synchronizing with the ntp server. It means the time shown on the pc
installed voyage is not correct with the time of ntp server. I have
compared with other PC running Debian etch and the time is always
different,the time on debian etch is correct and synchronized with NTP
server, and in other side the pc installed voyage linux is always late a
few minutes. For the example the time on NTP server is : 08.58 AM and on
voyage linux is 08.53,
is there any solution to solve the problem....>
any helps would be appreciated..Thank you..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
I don't know what hardware you are using but ntp won't work on the alix
boards as their time skew is beyond the limits allowed in ntp. Just
running ntpdate with cron every hour or so usually works better (if
hardware is the issue).
Sam
_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux