-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Ahmad Ripai wrote: > For your information , currently I'm using Vmware server to test voyage > Linux, not using any x86 embedded hardware, i have adjusted the time via > hwclock command and also tried other NTP client program called chrony, > unfortunately i have the same issue,..on the other side i also use > debian etch installed on my vmware, the time on etch it works properly,i > don't need additional tweak, everything done by default.. > You need to install VMWare tools into the Voyage VM. The problem is with VMWare not Voyage Linux.
I have had similar problems with other guest OSs (including Windows). Was your Debian install a pre-built Vmware "appliance" by any chance? More recent kernels also behave better when they are used in a "guest" VM, though usually I still need to build VMWare tools for them if I do the install myself. Hth, -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iEYEARECAAYFAknTBfwACgkQwRXgH3rKGfNLYgCfTOrHOLUDQ1imLoshG6qDyMha 72AAnjyM8mWAfN+L2Iq7PxvcUIwscLFJ =4nZA -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
