Folks,

What is the expected method to use the SNAT plugin within the
framework of the rest of a VPP system?

Specifically, what is the expected use of VL_MSG_FIRST_AVAILABLE?
It is several (4) enum include files, and they conflict if two or more are
used in the same source file.  Here is a terse example.

Did I miss some documentation that shows how to use the SNAT plugin?
I don't think I need to use the "plugin-ness" of SNAT, as we will always
need to have it present in our app.

Thanks,
jdl

    CC interface.c
In file included from interface.c:13:0:
/usr/include/vpp_plugins/snat/snat_msg_enum.h:27:5: error: redeclaration of
enumerator ‘VL_MSG_FIRST_AVAILABLE’
     VL_MSG_FIRST_AVAILABLE,
     ^
In file included from interface.c:12:0:
/usr/include/vpp/api/vpe_msg_enum.h:25:3: note: previous definition of
‘VL_MSG_FIRST_AVAILABLE’ was here
   VL_MSG_FIRST_AVAILABLE,
   ^
In file included from interface.c:13:0:
/usr/include/vpp_plugins/snat/snat_msg_enum.h:28:3: error: conflicting
types for ‘vl_msg_id_t’
 } vl_msg_id_t;
   ^
In file included from interface.c:12:0:
/usr/include/vpp/api/vpe_msg_enum.h:26:3: note: previous declaration of
‘vl_msg_id_t’ was here
 } vl_msg_id_t;
   ^
make: *** [interface.o] Error 1