> I don't know about CSIT, but "make test" tests use python API bindings,
> which internally uses old C API bindings (vapiclient). Unless we want
> to remove old C API, there is little motivation to rework python API
> binding as it contains more or less the same logic as the new C/C++ API
> bindings.

To avoid any misunderstanding. The python binding constructs the binary
messages itself, but yes, it uses a C api to read and write from the shared
memory queues.

Best regards,
Ole

  • [vpp-dev] Pro... Thomas F Herbert
    • Re: [vpp... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
      • Re: ... Marco Varlese
        • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Marco Varlese
            • ... Thomas F Herbert
              • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Thomas Herbert
                • ... Ole Troan
                • ... Billy McFall
                • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Florin Coras
              • ... Burt Silverman