Hi Florin,

Over the weekend, I went through the document that you mentioned and it gave me
a good overview. Thanks for pointing to that doc.
However, my task of integrating mqs->epfd into our main dispatch loop still
seems to be needing more finer details of the code.

With this respect, I have following few queries. It would be great if you can
help with this.
If this path poses more effort/risk in integration, we may want to switch to
host interface approach ( which has its own issues though :(  )

1) Terminology mapping.
In the VCL application framework, is the following mapping a correct
understanding (with some open items) ?

TCP-Application => app with a specific client index
Worker          => thread in the tcp-application
Session         => tcp end point
mq in worker    => mapped to ?
mq_evt_conn     => mapped to ?

2) Howcome vppcom_epoll_create is creating a new session. Bit confusing here.

3) Is the TCP server listen_fd also can be integrated into our application
dispatch loop ?

4) How to get hold of mqs->epfd to put into our dispatcher?
I see that the vcl_worker_t is inside vcl_private.c and .h which are not
accessible by the application directly.
Also, i dont see a direct need of having vcl_test_worker* framework in our app.
Hope this is fine.

5) why can't the TCP application directly use vcl_worker_t data structure ?

6) Is there a sample tcp server example that has the server implementation with
linux epoll instead of vppcom_epoll system.

7) Do you think this approach of integration will be more complex and hence do
you suggest us moving to LDP (or) host interface approach ?
Please let us know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

--
Thanks & Regards,