Vratko,

> > Why do you say that vpp_papi need to be dual licensed?
>
> I think e-mail reply would be long,
> and I will need to address comments anyway,
> so I respond via a Gerrit change [1].

I didn't understand the argument made in that patch. Two points for originality
regarding choice of tool for discussion.
I prefer to keep it in email.

The VPP Python binding (VPP PAPI) is independent of the test framework. The
test framework is one of multiple uses of the Python binding.
If you argument is that PAPI should accommodate its license because of one of
the uses of it... that seems backwards.

Best regards,
Ole

  • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via lists.fd.io
    • ... Paul Vinciguerra
      • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via lists.fd.io
        • ... Ole Troan
        • ... Luca Muscariello
      • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via lists.fd.io
        • ... Paul Vinciguerra
          • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via lists.fd.io
            • ... Andrew Yourtchenko
    • ... Ray Kinsella