Hi Venumadhav,

Sharing my knowledge nuggets as below:
* gtpu_input is an API which processes the gtpu packet for decapsulation
and fire out the packet as an IP packet. You cannot reach gtpu_encap_inline
with the same. But if you wish to send the Decapsulated IP packet to encap,
you can using the next0 variable which enqueues your packet to the next
node you wish to reach.

I don't guarantee that your packet will be encapsulated without any error
but you can reach the next node you wish to reach in this way.

Thanks and Regards,
Akash S R