Dear VTJP-ers, This from the social worker/project coordinator I am working
with for the renovation and expansion of the Palestine Medical Relief
Committee clinic in Tulkarem in memory of Ted Johnson from Island Pond , VT:

The New Beginning

Life is like a circle, interminable. It has no beginning or end. Throughout
life’s stages we encounter obstacles.

However these obstacles will indeed make us stronger. November 11,2004 is a
day that will be engraved in the hearts and minds of people all around the
world.
Although the funeral seen in Ramallah seemed chaotic, the message of all
Palestinians was universal. For over 50 years their feelings of desire for
freedom have seen tightly held inside. On the day of the funeral, the
Palestinians’ feelings were explicitly expressed through their actions. This
was a sad day for all the Palestinian people. Yasser Arafat was one of the
many Palestinians who lived and died and still not tasted freedom in their
homeland Palestine.

With every end there is a new beginning and hopefully with international
support, the democratic elections in Palestine will be successful. We are
all looking forward to the new page of a free Palestinian state. We, the
Palestinians, will never let go of the olive branch until we see the doves
finally flying freely in our homeland Palestine.

Thanks for all the people and friends were with us.
Together will make history.
One day our dream becomes true.

Bahia Amra

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM