Hello,

I made a mistake, i can now see the set service dhcp-server interface ...

so i did the following on the relay:

set service dhcp-relay interface eth0 (connected to the DHCP client)
set service dhcp-relay server 10.0.1.2 (DHCP server)

DHCP server <-> RELAY <-> DHCP client

On the server, i see the packet coming:
TCPdump

relay.67 > server.67: BOOTP/DHCP, Request from MAC_DHCP_client

So the request reached the dhcp server but can not go back.

I tried a lot of thing but it does not work for me

Thanks

TRoopy