Hello,

Thanks

It's still doens't work in a the simpliest scenario ....

Client: (working dhcp client)
¦
Link Tested successfully
¦
eth0
DhCP relay
set interface ethernet eth0 address 10.0.1.2 prefix-length 24
set interface ethernet eth1 address 10.0.2.2 prefix-length 24
set service dhcp-relay server 10.0.2.1
set service dhcp-relay interface eth0
set service dhcp-relay interface eth1
eth1
¦
Link Tested successfully
¦
DHCP server (tested successfully when connected directly to the client, can
ping relay)
set interface ethernet eth0 address 10.0.2.1 prefix-length 24
set service dhcp-server shared-network-name mydhcp subnet 10.0.0.0/8 start
10.0.1.200 stop 10.0.1.222

The DHCP request reach the server but do no seem to come back ....
Has anyone tested the VC 2.2 dhcp-relay fonctionnality successfully?
I hope i made a big mistake

Regards

TRoopy

From: Robyn Orosz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>