I don't know why I didn't think of it at first, but when I tried to
follow your instructions last night, I realized that since Vyatta
doesn't have the CCISS drivers, there's no way for even the live CD to
partition the drive.  So basically, I'm SOL, which sucks.  I guess I'll
have to implement my firewall the old fashioned way on CentOS...

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)

begin:vcard
fn:Ben Hollingsworth
n:Hollingsworth;Ben
org:BryanLGH Medical Center;Information Technology
adr:;;1600 S. 48th St.;Lincoln;NE;68506-1275;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Programmer
tel;work:402-481-8582
tel;fax:402-481-8354